• cooperation with educational institutions
• establishing a network of environmentalists, food producers, etc, to act together toward law makers, to improve current legislation, and to enforce it
• cooperation with authorities – Ministry of health, Ministry of agriculture, Croatian Food Agency, to work together on models of pesticides use regulation
• education of the responsible officials
• education of students, about the importance of living healthy and sustainably
• implementation of CAP and other programs
• becoming an advisory service for farmers, gardners, etc.
• promotion of sustainable agriculture
• developement of software and mobile app for centralized pesticides consumption monitoring
Earth Trek, with the support of PAN Europe, already launched national campaign with the subject “Pesticide Free Towns” – a promotion of the public area maintenance without the use of the pesticides.
Together we also launched Croatian version of Pesticide Free Towns web page.