It has been estimated that 13% of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions result from the production and transport of food. Transporting food requires petroleum-based fuels, and many fertilizers are also fossil fuel-based. #pesticidefree #sustainability #sustainablefood #plantbased #crueltyfree #vegan #reducingco2emission
• cooperation with educational institutions
• establishing a network of environmentalists, food producers, etc, to act together toward law makers, to improve current legislation, and to enforce it
• cooperation with authorities – Ministry of health, Ministry of agriculture, Croatian Food Agency, to work together on models of pesticides use regulation
• education of the responsible officials
• education of students, about the importance of living healthy and sustainably
• implementation of CAP and other programs
• becoming an advisory service for farmers, gardners, etc.
• promotion of sustainable agriculture
• developement of software and mobile app for centralized pesticides consumption monitoring
Earth Trek, with the support of PAN Europe, already launched national campaign with the subject “Pesticide Free Towns” – a promotion of the public area maintenance without the use of the pesticides.
Together we also launched Croatian version of Pesticide Free Towns web page.
Uz podršku europskog ogranka svjetske organizacije za borbu protiv pesticida PAN Europe, udruga Zemljane staze odradila je kampanju “Gradovi bez pesticida”, obrativši se svim hrvatskim gradovima s prijedlogom da razmisle o alternativnim načinima održavanja javnih površina, te da izbace ili smanje upotrebu pesticida.
U tijeku je Tjedan borbe protiv pesticida u okviru kojeg PAN Europe pokreće web stranice spomenutog projekta (http://www.pesticide-free-tow
Europska unija planira produljiti odobrenje za korištenje slijedećih 10 godina, unatoč dokazima o njegovoj opasnosti. Kako je to moguće?
Telefon: +385 91 519 2593